Wednesday 17 November 2010

Just a quickie

Forgot to mention in my last post that I currently have a vacancy in my schedule for one music pupil.  Anyone wishing to learn to play electric guitar in or around Northumberland, England, you have me at your disposal! Or perhaps you are planning on presenting a loved one with an electric guitar this Christmas?  If so why not let me help them  get off to a good start! No knowledge of music is needed just an instrument and a willingness to learn!  I promise I don't bite, am fully house trained and tailor my teaching to your specific needs in the privacy and comfort of your own home!  I even promise not to tweet on my mobile whilst teaching!!

Anyone who books a course of lessons before January 2011 gets 2010 prices!

For further details, rates and to book a lesson please check out my website http://www.francisrobsonartandmusic.net/  music pages. Or email me through the email sign below this post.

Look forward to rocking with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment