Monday 8 November 2010

Back in the land of the living

Wallington is finally up and running. If you are in the area go along and take a look, upstairs in the clock tower. All the paintings are for sale, or if you’d prefer you can purchase any of the images as prints through my Fine Art America site and have them framed to your personal specifications. Check out my link on this page.

The weather here has deteriorated rapidly this morning so land and seascapes are definitely out!  The Wall is shrouded in mist, Cheviot and Simonside are totally obscured. Consequently I’m working indoors trying to decide whether to start on a highland coo or a pig. Then tonight once the school run’s done, I’ll be switching my attention to ‘Along the Wall.’  I’ve left the composition sitting for far too long, I need to revisit the work and decide how to progress with it. Keen to get started.

I’m also busy coaching my eldest son who in a few weeks time will be taking his grade I euphonium. Not being a brass player I can’t really help with the technical side of playing, but scales, arpeggios and musical terms I can help with. The little chap is doing really well too! It’s bringing back terrifying memories of my own grade exams Surprised smile

Right time to get down to work - If you don’t hear from me soon please send out a rescue team, the weather is really getting wild up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment